- Respect my body by feeding it well, and listening to it when its hungry.
- Keep in mind that I can only ask so much of my body, and that it deserves a rest every now and then.
- Hydrate my body daily. Water has zero calories, after all!
- Never blame my body for the bad day I’m having.
- Notice all the amazing things my body is doing for me every moment I walk, talk, think, breathe…
- Quiet that negative little voice in my head when it starts to say mean things about my body that I’d never tolerate anyone else saying about me.
- Remember that even the girl who I’d swap bodies with in a minute has something about her looks that she hates.
- Realize that the mirror can reflect only what’s on the surface of me, not who I am inside.
- Not let my size define me. It’s far better to focus on how awesome I look in my jeans than the number on the tag.
- Surround myself with positive people. True friends are there to lift me up when I’m feeling low and won’t bring me down with criticism, body bashing, or gossip.
- Remember that sometimes I will have down moments. And in those times, I will remind myself of how awesome I am by looking in the mirror and saying, “I’m good! I can do this! I’m number one!”
A tumblog about becoming a stronger, happier, healthier me :)About Me Why Im Vegetarian Healthy Weightloss Pledge Disclaimer My Story Ask me anything
Page 1 of 1